Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mobeel...

So I left my mobile at home today....

Fuck me...

Never knew how attached to it i was...

I got on the train...reached into my pocket for it...cos i like to listen to faithless on the way to work...(im not gay)

Oh fuck.

What if someone rings me...

Oh fuck.

What if someone texts me...

Oh fuck.

What if my mother...while clearing some stuff *cough*making the bed*cough*...sees my phone...

Oh fuck.

What if she gives it to my younger sister...

Oh fuck.

What if she gives it to my elder sister...

Oh fuck.

What if sister goes into my phone...

Oh fuck.

What if sister sees all my dodgy text messages from my bitches...

Oh fuck.

What if sister shows mother phone...full of dodgy texts messages...

Oh fuck.

What if mother phones dad at work bout text messages...

Oh fuck.

Ill be screwed.

Hung.

Drawn.

Quartered.






At work...

ME: I've forgotten my phone...
Lass1: *shrieks*
ME: exactly...
Lass2: whats happened?
ME: I've forgotten my phone...
Lass2: *shrieks*
Lass1 + Me: Exactly!






So I rush home...go straight to my room...




Phones still there....


Phew.


Right where I left it...


Phew.


Pick up the phone...


Phew.


Check the screen...


Phew.


Then i remembered...





Uh oh.






Oh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK





















I dont have any friends anyway :(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, like half-way through that I was gonna comment "You don't have any bitches."

And then... as usual... you went and messed everything up.

THANKS.

However, if that problem ever were to occur, (most likely never) you should try changing your number every so often, as I do. It keeps everything in circulation. Sort of like a player cleansing system.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Okay, I think i've given you enough material to work with. unfortunately for you it would be besharam to say any of it, so HAH!

K... me. leave. your. blog. now.

05 August, 2006 14:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to be more careful with that phone or i'm gonna have to stop sending you behaya pics of myself.

07 August, 2006 17:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the fobby thing and attach the phone to your belt, you know, hook it on the side and whip it out every now and then, pretending to have interesting conversations with mysetrious beautiful girls.

09 August, 2006 17:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Flat anal Konica ft-1 remote battery compartment oswald boating Wegner swiss army watches

21 February, 2007 22:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home