Friday, February 03, 2006

Spring Chicken-ness...

I'm 22 and a half.

TWENTY TWO AND A HALF!!!!!

TWENTY TWO AND A HALF!!!!!

TWENTY TWO AND A HALF!!!!!














hmmm...nope.

Repeating it in caps doesn't mek it any better.

Just where 'av the last five years gone?

Sheesh.

It's all a blurrrrr.............






It'll soon be time fer me to be snarling at pesky kids...me pipe n slippers...piss stains on me clothes...wearing me trousers up to me chest...sometimes even forgetting to wear any...pension...arthritis...high blood pressure...incontinence...walking stick...cataracts...dentures...bib to wear while eating...







oh and diabetes.

Woohoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Aww I didn't take offense :D happy early bday, yay for almost 23 yr olds!

04 February, 2006 02:06  
Blogger Asi said...

aww inshallah u won't have all that and u'll be a kakro doho still fighting strong!

06 February, 2006 19:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poiro/poryo (whatever rocks your boat), thanks for the warnings..
aww rock on old age...woo erm hoo! :look:

07 February, 2006 01:51  
Blogger Pink said...

damn, you're gonna be one cranky OAP.

09 February, 2006 01:20  
Blogger Shafik said...

I'm going to be so awesome when i'm 22 and a half. Seriously I'm in love with my future self.

10 February, 2006 20:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home